Welcome To My Blog Love Poppy x

Welcome To My Blog :) Comment Or Follow If You Like What You See xxxx






In love With My Gold Velvet Dress



I have been lame blogging the past week as It was my 21st Birthday so I have been a very busy bee, I had a wonderful time and got spoilt. I had money for a new car off of my dad, money clothes, Chanel and Burberry Perfume, Some Jeffrey Campbell boots and a Marc Jacobs Watch. Then the boyfriend surprised me with a surprise and very romantic meal with all my presents and baloons. I had a great Birthday :)
I wore this to pop into town for a few bits and bobs the velvet dress is Topshop, the leather jacket is Topshop and once again I wore my favourite leopard boots:)





This is the Zara Shopper Tote I have just ordered I cannot wait, this is gonna be so handy around the christmas period, just chucking all of my items in it whilst shopping. Olivia Palermo was spotted with this bag and within 24 hours it had sold out luckily I have gotten my mitts on one :) too excited for it to arrive. It was a bit pricey at £89.99 but I thought why not ... treat myself. hehe 

Love P xx

1 comment:

  1. What amazing presents! I love the look of the leopard print boots and the velvet dress (loving velvet at the mo) Happy birthday :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou So Much For Your Comment It Makes Me Smile :) xxx