Welcome To My Blog Love Poppy x

Welcome To My Blog :) Comment Or Follow If You Like What You See xxxx






I Love My New Bright Pink Shirt








I hope you all had a marvellous Christmas :) & hope Santa brought you all lovely gifts :) I popped to the sales on Boxing Day & came across this beauty, (the pink shirt) it was a bargain at £7, I was so happy to find it, I cannot wait to wear it with my leather shorts and new leather trousers also I found my Zara blue blazer too, so I am wearing that again now  :)  x

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is but you blondes seem to look so great in pink! Love this outfit!

    welivedourlivesinstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I CAN COMMENT ALL DAY LOL...LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your words sweety!the tights are DIY!you can do them yourself ;)
    great outfit!!!in particular im in love with the cardigan and the shoes!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou So Much For Your Comment It Makes Me Smile :) xxx