Welcome To My Blog Love Poppy x

Welcome To My Blog :) Comment Or Follow If You Like What You See xxxx






Cinema Dates,A Yummy Family Meals And A Bit Of Shopping :)


I Am In love with this Topshop Top and Topshop Shorts I wore these When I went shopping where I picked up so many Bargains. Me And My Friend also went to Gourmet Burger for the first time. It was so tasty but I have to say My burger was literally RAW but 3 days after no food poisioning Yipee :)




I wore this on my cinema date with the boyf I really cant get enough of these leopard boots. The Jumper is Topshop and was abit pricey at £58 but I love all the gold beading on it. The Panther gold belt was a bargain though from Urban Outfitters at £18. We watched Crazy Stupid Love this is one of the best films I have seen all year :) Ryan Gosling Is SOOO yummy too :) hehe


I had to do a few errands the other day and it was pretty chilly out so I dressed for comfort and wore My Tassle Moccisons, Green Ripped Cardigan,Tassle Topshop Tops and Denim Cut offs.


We went out for a family meal the other day at Jamie Olivers Restuarant and I must say I was very disappointed not to see Mr Oliver hehe! It was nice to catch up with everyone. I wore my Topshop Boutique Blouse. My Pleated Skirt some vintage Gold Earings and my trusty Leopard boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou So Much For Your Comment It Makes Me Smile :) xxx