Welcome To My Blog Love Poppy x

Welcome To My Blog :) Comment Or Follow If You Like What You See xxxx






My New Items EEK :)


This Is My cute new jacket from Zara it is sooo comfy aswell, Luckily they had my size left too. The shorts are old but are zara too.

These are the 3 things that I later purchased in Topshop :) The leather jacket I have been undecided whether or not to buy it, but I decided yesssss! the fur on the neck area detaches aswell , it was a bargain at £58. The Jumper is amaze, it is something I can just chuck on , on a lazy day with some leggings but still look cute. The crop was £32 and is going to look so good with some high waisted leather shorts I have too and a big chunky knit or my leather jacket.





This is my new mini pink pleated skirt and Metalic jumper I picked up at H&M . The skirt is so feminine and will look great with some brouges for a casual look, or some cute platform heels to dress it up. The jumper is going to go great with some leather leggings that I NEED to buy. Payday tomorrow so Round 2 :)

Love P x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou So Much For Your Comment It Makes Me Smile :) xxx