Welcome To My Blog Love Poppy x

Welcome To My Blog :) Comment Or Follow If You Like What You See xxxx






Our Arts And Crafts Fair :)


Me, my mum and my sister took part in an Arts And Crafts Fair, we made some things like present labels as well as tree garlands and cakes. My mum is definatly the more creative person in the family she is so good at making things, unlike me and my sister who ate most of the cakes we were selling. This fair was also to raise some money for charity too :) We had so much fun and made over £70 for charity. One lady bought 9 of our cakes they were so tasty. This is a picture of me and my younger sis Jessie on the stool (excuse but we have no make up on) it was a very early start x


These are the cute labels my mum made that we were selling on the stool. One lady bought 12 so we had to make more .


These are the gorgeous garlands mum made they are made :) gorgeous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou So Much For Your Comment It Makes Me Smile :) xxx